Saturday, September 3, 2011

Off to a great start!

Chad and I are overwhelmed, blessed, and so very thankful. So many friends, family, and complete strangers have shown us their love over the past few weeks. Our Adoption Yard Sale is on its way to becoming a GREAT success! We have received countless emails, Facebook messages, and drop-offs. We have been doing pick ups on a daily basis. The garage is filling up, the bonus room is a mess, and we are so very thankful for this little 'problem'. We can SEE God working in our lives through each and every one of you. We trusted and He provided! Thank you for trusting too, thank you for your generosity, thank you for helping us!  Psalm 37:23 “The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.”
This is what trust looks like!
I'm learning to LOVE piles!
This was a donation from some sweet kids in our neighborhood who wanted to help us bring baby Thompson home!
How cool is this??? People have been so generous!

We are still taking donations, so let me know if there is anything we can take off your hands! Then come see us September 24th!!!!! We can't wait to see what God has in store for our fundraiser!
More to come....


5 comments:

  1. Hey guys! I'm so excited for you! This is where we were this time last year! :) It is so much work, but it is so worth it! Let us know if you need any help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracked down a few more things and will coordinate getting them ALL THE WAY to your house later this week. Also, C and I may take a break from potty training to come down and do some shopping on Saturday...what time do you open?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I wish I was closer! ...not only so I could hug you like crazy but so that I could also drop off my truck load of stuff we just got rid of with our move! We will be praying for you guys! We love YOU to the moon and back!
    Michelle (and TJ)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow I just stumbled across your blog, and it's so funny because my husband and I just had a big yard sale yesterday to raise money for our adoption. I hope yours went well and that it but a huge dent in the adoption expenses!

    ReplyDelete