Friday, October 21, 2011

Walking in Obedience...

The Lord is amazing, perfect, and faithful in all He does. He deserves the honor, the glory, and the never ending adoration of the nations. He deserves it ALL and we don't deserve a thing. Yet, He loves us, He forgives us, and He blesses us. He trusts we will then use our blessings to glorify HIM! Chad and I have been loved, we have been forgiven, we have been blessed! By His GRACE we have learned to walk by faith. We have learned obedience to Him far outweighs obedience to ourselves. We have been given a perfect, selfless gift, one that we do not deserve. One God has trusted us with...Our son Reid Mallard!

My hand and Reid's birthmother's hand:) A perfect kind of love!

My sleeping angel!

My two boys!


Reid was born 5lb 9oz 18 in. on Oct. 6th. We are still spending time in the hospital with him because he was born early and is having some minor hiccups with a few things:) He has great nurses and parents who can't put him down, so he is a happy little man. We love him more than words can say! We hope to take him home VERY soon and will keep you updated on his discharge.
Also, keep posted on the STORY behind how God brought us our little man. It is a God filled testimony!

Isaiah 25

Praise to the LORD
LORD, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
you have done wonderful things,
things planned long ago.





6 comments:

  1. Oh Corrisa! I am beyond happy and excited for you and your husband! What a blessing, what a beautiful little boy! He was always yours and always meant for you! Can't wait to meet the special little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A DOLL! I am SO thrilled for you guys! I can't wait to meet your precious bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words really can't express our joy for you...Charlie probably comes closest, "I want to call him Duck!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! He is beautiful!!! I can't wait to hear your story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to cruise by your blog and see this awesome news!! God is so good to us!

    ReplyDelete