I want to at least get in the habit of posting a daily Beautiful Blessing. I can only hope this will help me limit my time on facebook and the Internet poking around on websites that only further my issues with hypochondria.
Beautiful Blessing Day 1
A day off!
I LOVE my job for many reasons. I love my co-workers, I love the atmosphere at my school, I love teaching, I love that I love my job, I love my precious, curious, energetic, 5 and 6 year old students. I love their hugs, their crazy amounts of energy, their fun perceptions about the world, and the fact that they tire me out in a way I did not know I could tire out. Hence my Beautiful Blessing of the day! I am exhausted and can't fathom having to actually work today. I'm not sure if it's a mindset, just KNOWING I had the day off made me tired, or if God just knew that all of us teachers needed a few days off in February, so he made sure we would have two wonderful and interesting presidents that were both born in February so that holiday happy Americans could someday celebrate their legacy with a few days off . I'm betting on the God theory!Today I will sip my tea for as long as I please, not shower on any time schedule, go to Kohl's to save 30% on anything I please and go out to dinner with my amazing brother and his girlfriend. Life is perfect!
Wishing you a blessed and perfect day too!
Corrisa
Happy Day Off! Have a fabulous time at Kohl's! (so jealous...) Also, Charlie and I are going on a fancy date to Chick-Fil-A tonight and would love for you to join us!
ReplyDelete