Monday, April 9, 2012

We're back!

So I know I've been MIA for the past few months, but I'm back and plan to stick around for awhile. My life sure has busy! Between raising a  baby, work and growing a miracle in my belly, I haven't had much time for blogging. However, I know how imporatant it is to share how God has been working in our lives, so I'm going to make a point to be better about staying in touch:) So here's what we've been up to for the past 6 months....God sure has been good to us!

                             Watch Reid 
                                  grow!






Reid had all kinds of visitors!









Reid celebrated Thanksgiving
and Christmas!








We finalized our adoption!


We celebrated with a party!




Daddy had a birthday!


Reid started solid foods!



We fell in love!






Thank you Lord for all you have done for us!


2 comments:

  1. Corrisa

    I know you don't know me but I have been fasinated with you story. I am friends/acquatiance with Jenny and learned of your story through her. I had ask her If you guys would share your story with a small group that my husband and I lead and she gave me your email. Long story short our group went in a different direction but I still caught myself thinking of you guys alot. Our group in study the book Real Marriage and it is kind of deep and I am looking for a great, inspiring story to close out our group for the summer. I was hoping that you and Chad could speak about the amazing miracle that God has giving you and how your relationship with him has grown because of it. I would love to talk to you more about it but this is the only way I knew how to get ahold if you. I hope you don't think this is to forward or weird but even though I don't keep in contact much with Jenny as much as I would like I keep up with her blog and it looks like God is moving in both of your families and I would love to inspire our group with a miracle! If you are interested in speaking you can reach me at megdungan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the update! The pictures are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete